PEER REVIEW PROCESS
All articles submitted to EJI (English Journal of Indragiri): Studies in Education, Literature, and Linguistics will be reviewed in the double-blind review method. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double-blind review method). In general, each article will be reviewed by one to two people reviews.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude
1. Revisions Required
2. Accept Submission
3. Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
1. The article does not fit the scope
2. The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers / do not follow the guidelines authors
3. The fundamental methodological errors
4. The author refuses to make suggestions for improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
5. There are indications of plagiarism of more than 25%