PENGARUH KINERJA SAHAM INDIVIDUAL TERHADAP RETURN SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN FARMASI YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERODE 2017-2020

  • MUHAMMAD FAUZAN UNIVERSITAS ISLAM INDRAGIRI
  • EDI GUNAWAN UNIVERSITAS ISLAM INDRAGIRI
Keywords: Stock Return, Current Ratio (CR), Earning Per Share (EPS), Net Profit Margin (NPM)

Abstract

 This study aims to determine how much influence the Current Ratio (CR), Earning Per Share (EPS) and Net Profit Margin (NPM) have on stock returns in pharmaceutical companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) for the 2017-2020 period.

This research was conducted on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). The types and sources of data used in this study are primary data and secondary data. The sample in this study were 9 (nine) pharmaceutical companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Data analysis was used with quantitative methods in which data were tabulated using the SPSS 25.00 program.

The results showed that the Current Ratio (CR) did not have a significant effect on stock returns with a value > 5% while Earning Per Share (EPS) and Net Profit Margin (NPM) had a significant effect on stock returns. The results of the t-test indicate that the probability value or p-value has a value of < 5%. While testing together there is an effect of Current Ratio (CR), Earning Per Share (EPS) and Net Profit Margin (NPM) on stock returns. The determination test shows the relationship between Current Ratio (CR), Earning Per Share (EPS) and Net Profit Margin (NPM) on stock returns of 66.3%, while the remaining 33.7% is influenced by other variables not mentioned in this study.

Published
2021-11-26
Section
Articles
Abstract viewed = 5 times
PDF downloaded = 1 times