ANALISIS GREEN PRODUCT, GREEN PRICE, DAN GREEN PROMOTION TERHADAP PURCHASE INTENTION PRODUK HERBALIFE NUTRITION (STUDI KASUS PADA CLUB HERBALIFE MEMBER KEDIRI)

  • Novriyama Mustika Imam Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri
  • Basthoumi Muslih Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri
  • Dodi Kusuma Hadi Soedjoko Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri
Keywords: green product, green price, green promotion, purchase intention

Abstract

During the Covid-19 pandemic, the production of health nutrition in Indonesia is growing. This can be seen from the increasing public awareness and concern for health. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, people always have to keep the environment clean and maintain a healthy body to avoid the Covid-19 virus which can attack the body at any time. Thus, this study aims to analyze the Green Product, Green Price, and Green Promotion on Purchase Intention of Herbalife Nutrition Products at the Herbalife Club Member Kediri in this study consisted of the determinant and independent variables. The variable is Purchase Intention. The independent variables are Green Product (X1), Green Price (X2), and Green Promotion (X3). This research was conducted at the Club Herbalife Member Kediri. The type of data used is the type of quantitative data. The data sources used are secondary data and primary data, data collection is through a questionnaire with data analysis techniques using multiple linear regression equations. From the research results, the equation of the multiple linear regression line is Y= 16,066+0,025X1+(-0,214X2)+0,744X3. The value of R-quare (R2) is 0.301 or 30.1%. From the results that have been carried out, it means that the purchase intention variable is influenced by three independent variables, namely green products, green prices, and green promotions. and the remaining 69.9% is influenced by other variables not examined in this research variable. Based on the partial test, the Green Product variable (X1) has no partial effect on purchase intention (Y), Green Price (X2) has no partial effect on purchase intention (Y), Green Promotin (X3) has a partial effect on purchase intention (Y). Based on the simultaneous test that the variables Green Product (X1), Green Price (X2), Green Promotin (X3) simultaneously have a simultaneous effect on purchase intention (Y).

Published
2022-06-29
Section
Articles