• HELLY KHAIRUDDIN Universitas Islam Indragiri
  • DONI NAILULHABRI Universitas Islam Indragiri
Keywords: Motivation, Perception, Learning, Attitudes, and Consumer Psychology


This research was conducted with the aim of knowing the psychological factors of e-cigarette users in Tembilahan and to find out which factors are the most influential for electric users in the words            The population in this study were all e-cigarette users in tembilahan and sample selection was done using the Slovin formula from the existing population. The data used is secondary data in the form of bookkeeping on the sales of e-cigarette shops in Tembilahan from 2016-2020. The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression analysis.            From the research results, it is obtained the results of multiple linear regression test, namely Y = 2.883 + 0.027X1 + 0.242X2 + 0.187X3 + 0.383X4 + e. The value of the coefficient of determination obtained by the value of Adjusted R Square (R²) is 0.864, this means that 86.4% of consumer psychology variables are influenced by four independent variables, namely motivation, perception, learning and attitudes. The remaining 13.6% is influenced by other factors not included in this study. Testing Hypotheses regarding Motivation, Perception, Learning and Attitude Variables simultaneously in the table above obtained the value of f count 149.758, where f table is 2.47 so that f count is greater than f table, namely 149.758> 2.47. And in the table above also obtained a significance value of 0.000. Thus it can be compared that the significant value in the table is above 0.000 <0.05, then Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected, this means that the variables of Motivation, Perception, Learning and Attitudes have a simultaneous effect on the Psychology of E-Cigarette Consumers in Tembilahan.

Keywords: Work Discipline, Motivation and Performance