PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA PADA DINAS PERKEBUNAN KABUPATEN INDRAGIRI HILIR

  • H.AGUS MAULANA UNIVERSITAS ISLAM INDRAGIRI
  • JOKO KARSONO UNIVERSITAS ISLAM INDRAGIRI
Keywords: work environment, work motivation and morale

Abstract

This research was conducted at the District Plantation Office. Indragiri Hilir for 90 days or 3 months until the research results are obtained. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of work environment and motivation on morale.Data collection techniques used are through interviews, questionnaires and literature study, namely a list of statements made based on indicators of research variables that must be responded to by respondents. The sample in this study amounted to 39 respondents. The data source uses primary and secondary data, while the type of data uses quantitative data. Data analysis using multiple linear regression. Furthermore, the data was processed using SPSS 19.0 For Windows.The results showed that partially the environment and motivation variables were variables that had an effect on morale. Simultaneously there is a positive and significant influence between work environment and work motivation on morale. The value of R Square is 0.333 or 33.3%, which means that the work environment variable,  motivation is able to explain 33.3% of the causes of variations or changes in morale while the remaining 66.7% is explained by other variables not discussed in this research

Published
2020-12-25
Section
Articles