PENGARUH PERINGKAT OBLIGASI, MATURITY, UKURAN PERUSAHAAN DAN DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO (DER) TERHADAP YIELD TO MATURITY OBLIGASI PADA PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2015-2018

  • MUHAMMAD FAUZAN UNIVERSITAS ISLAM INDRAGIRI
Keywords: Bond Rating, Maturity, Company Size, Debt To Equity Ratio (DER), Yield to Maturity Bond

Abstract

This study aims to determine the Effect of Bond Rating, Maturity, Company Size and Debt To Equity Ratio (DER) on Yield To Maturity Bond in banking companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange period 2015-2018. The population in this study are all bonds from banking companies that publish their bonds and are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2015-2018. By using purposive sampling technique, there are 52 types of bonds that meet the criteria to be sampled in this study. The type of data used is quantitative data and qualitative data. While the data source used is secondary data. Data collection techniques using documentation studies and literature studies. From the research results obtained by the regression equation, namely: YTM = 0.152 - 0.003 (X1) + 0.002 (X2) - 0.002 (X3) - 0.001 (X4) + e. From the coefficient of determination test the adjusted r Square (R2) value of 0.544 means that the bond rating, maturity and interest rates of SBI have an effect of 53.3% on the yield to maturity bonds, while the remaining 46.7% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Partial test results (statistics) show that Bond Rating negatively affects the Yield To Maturity of Bonds. Variable maturity have a positive effect on Yield To Maturity Bonds. Whereas the Company Size and Debt To Equity Ratio (DER) variables have no effect on the Bond Yield To Maturity. Simultaneous test results show that the Bond Rating, Maturity, Company Size and Debt To Equity Ratio (DER) Rates have a simultaneous effect on the Yield To Maturity of Bonds.

Published
2020-12-28
Section
Articles