PENGARUH PENETAPAN REWARD DAN PUNISHMENT TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA PADA SDN 035 TEMBILAHAN

  • MEILISA SYELVIANI Universitas Islam Indragiri
Keywords: Reward, Punishman, Motivation

Abstract

This purpose of the research  aims to determine the effect of reward and punishment on student learning motivation at SDN 035 Tembilahan. Data analysis using multiple linear regression equation. From the results of research on the effect of reward and punishment determination on student learning motivation at SDN 035 Tembilahan, it is obtained the multiple linear regression equation, namely: Y = 3.072 + 1.203X1 + 0.430X2 + e. From the results of the coefficient of determination, the value of R Square (R2) is 68.3%. Reward and punishment have an effect on the learning motivation of SDN 035 Tembilahan students, and the remaining 31.7% is influenced by other variables that are not examined. Based on the partial test, the t value of reward is 7.624 and t count is 2.127 of punishment. With the simultaneous test, the calculated f value is 29.063.

 

Published
2020-12-26
Section
Articles